Hello Foodies..!! Today’s Dish- MOMOS India is a country of having the variety of street foods. You can experience the variety of taste at a very frequent distance in India. Street Foods are the most loved food of audience as their Heart get to connect with the dish. I have some special corner in my Heart for street foods and I can’t control myself of eating different varieties of street foods around me.
As I have Shared with you guys the recipe of Noodles, India’s one of the favorite Street food, Today I am here with another most popular and most loving street food of India, MOMOS… 🙂 People of all age groups are crazy for momos.
Momos, the most loved food of India belong to India’s Native country China, the dish gets originated there and travel firstly East India and then via Bangladesh to North India and now It is India’s One of the most loving street food. It covers a very long and successful Food journey.
In India, Momos are served with the chilly chutney and It is compulsory to make the chutney spicy. It Gives more weight to this Street Food.
Today, I will share with you guys the recipe of making successful Vegetarian momos with chutney. Momos will also non-vegetarian but I don’t advice you to eat it. I will also share the point which makes your momos fluffy and soft.
I ate Momos first when I was in 9th Standard and from that time, I can’t able to stop my rising love for momos. Lastly, I ate Momos In Meerut, You can easily find shops in Meerut, there are lots of food trucks available here and believe me, there is very strong competition, every restaurant provides best quality momos to you. You can experience delicious and best momos here.
Now, I m going to share with you guys the recipe of Momos which I have asked from the chef of the restaurant where I ate the dish… 🙂 Also there may be some difference between the recipes of the different restaurant.
So the best and easiest recipe for momos are……
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 10-12 pcs Difficulty Level: Medium
Other Mouth-Watering Recipes are :
- OMG! The Best Butter Chicken Ever!
- Signs You’re In Love With Poha..!!
- A Fresh Day is always Starts with Coffee.
Ingredient Required For MOMOS:
For Dough :
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour(Maida)
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Milk
- Water(For Making Delicate Mixture)
- 1Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Bowl Chopped Carrots
- Chopped Cabbage
- 5 Tsp Chopped Bell pepper
- 3 Tsp Spring Onions
- 1 Tsp Slashed Chilly
- 1Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1Tsp Black Pepper
How To Prepare?
For Making the Dough:
- Join All-purpose flour, salt, and oil in a bowl. Blend well.
- Include Milk and blend well once more.
- Presently add enough water to make a smooth Dough, much the same as the chapati mixture.
- Place It for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a Pan
- Include the Chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Than include ginger garlic glue and mix it well.
- Saute on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Presently include ground carrots, ground cabbage, slashed bell pepper, and 2 tbsp cut spring onions greens.
- Mix it well and cook on high flame for 3 minutes or until shiny.
- Kill the warmth, and include the soy sauce, salt, dark pepper, and 1 tbsp cut spring onions greens.
- Give it a chance to cool.
For Making The Dumplings:
- Separate mixture into 10-12 rise to estimated balls. Clear them with some dry flour.
- Roll every mixture ball thin until It looks translucent.
- The boundaries ought to be thin. Move every one of the balls.
- Moisture the edge with some water.
- Place the filling in the middle.
- Bring one edge and begin creasing.
- Curve to seal the dumpling. Make the rest of the dough similarily.
- Heat Water in a steamer or a container.
- Cover the steaming bin with cabbage.
- Organize the momos on the steaming basket. (Make beyond any doubt to have some space between them, so they don’t adhere to each other.)
- Place the steaming bushel over the steamer or skillet and steam for around 10 minutes.
- Present with momos chutney.
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 6-7 serve Difficulty Level: Easy
For Momos Chutney:
- 4 Tomato (cut into 4 pieces)
- Dried Red chilies – 8-10 little or 4 large
- 3-4 Peeled Garlic Cloves
- Peeled Ginger 1.5″
- 1/4 Tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Sugar
How To Make Chutney?
1. Bubble around 2 cups of water in a pot.
2. Add tomatoes and red chilies to the heated water and bubble on high for 6-7 minutes.
3. Put off the flame.
4. Give it a chance to chill off.
5. Expel the tomato skin and put it in the good amount of water.
6. Exchange peeled tomatoes, cooked dried red chilies, salt, sugar, chopped black pepper, ginger, garlic, and vinegar.
7. Mix to make a smooth mixture.
8. Present with momos.
This is the techniques which are helpful for making delicious momos, try it on your own and comment me on how’s your experience…
You will get best of the recipes here and the method of preparing it…
If you want to know more about food and get connect with us than, follow us on :
Share If you like the dish and try it too…:)
Happy Cooking…. 🙂