HELLO FOODIES..!! For a long time, I was thinking to Write about Chocolate Shake or popularly known as Choco shake. This is Really Healthy and Easy to Prepare Recipe. It is so quick that you can prepare it for 5-10 minutes.
Today I’m Going to tell you the Recipe of Chocolate Shake and I bet you, you will love to drink it. Now here the Recipe :
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Serving: 2 Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients Required For Chocolate Shake :
- 250 ml Milk
- One Banana
- 2-3 Ice Cubes
- Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Syrup
- Almonds (2-4)
- Pistachios/ pista
- Raisins (5-8)
- Cashews Nut (3-4)
- Walnut (1/2)
- Sprinkles (Optional)
I would like to Highlight My Other Recipes :
- Paneer Cutlet Is The Only Skill You Really Need to Know
- Secrets That Experts Of Lemonade Don’t Want You To Know
Preparations For Chocolate Shake :
- First, take Mixer.
- Add All the dry Fruits(Except Raisins) in it and Mix it well till it contains Powder form and Collects it in a Bowl.
- Now put Ice Cubes, Banana, Milk, One Spoon Cocoa Powder and one and a half spoon of Sugar in the mixer.
- Mix It for 40 Seconds and then add the Dry Fruits powder in it and again Mix it for 40-45 seconds.
- Take a Glass and add Chocolate Syrup to it.
- Now put your Chocolate Shake in Glass and add Sprinkles, It is ready to Serve.
How to Serve?
Take a Glass and add 2 spoon Chocolate Syrup in it and put Raisins in a Glass and then Add the chocolate shake in the glass. And then Add sprinkles in it if you want to. Your Chocolate shake is ready to Drink.
What Are You Waiting for? Go and Prepare your Chocolate Shake now… !! 🙂
Health Benefits :
It is Enriched with so many Nutrients:
- Banana Contains Carbohydrates
- Milk Contain Calcium and Protein.
- Cocoa Powder contains Energy.
- Dry fruits Contain Omega 3 & 6.
So, It is a Full Package Drink for all the Age Groups. Don’t Hesitate to drink.
Hope You like the Recipe.
Have a Good Day…
Wait Wait Wait…. 🙂
Share If you Like..!!