Poha, or smoothed rice, maybe An prominent Indian breakfast or brunch dish that you could make at home alternately request at an Indian restaurant. Same time there are a lot of people varieties What’s more approaches with getting ready poha, Just about constantly on from claiming them incorporate potato, onion, What’s more, smoothed rice. Those spicy, feathery dish may be An noteworthy hotspot of carbohydrates Furthermore actually gives a minimal bit about protein. Recipes that incorporate peanuts offer a greater amount of protein.
We will be going to discuss the sign that shows your love for poha or smoothed rice but first get the recipe which is so easy to try and time-saving.
Here are the Recipe and Ingredients Required… 🙂
Are you ready…?
Preparation time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
Recipe Serving: 2 Difficulty Level: Moderate
Ingredients Required :
- Vegetable oil
- Smoothed Rice or Poha (250 gm)
- 1 Diced Potato
- 1 Diced onion
- 1 Diced tomato
- 1 Green chilly finely chopped
- 4-5 Spring Curry Leaves (kadi patta)
- One teaspoon mustard seeds (rai)
- One teaspoon Cumin seeds (jeera)
- Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 1 Lemon
- Red chilly powder
- 1/2 spoon Sugar
- pomegranate seeds
- Bikaneri Bhujia (optional)
Other Interesting Recipes :
- Paneer Cutlet Is The Only Skill You Really Need to Know
- How To Cook Egg Bhurji Instantly?
- 5 Qualities of Successful Bread Pizza
How to prepare?
- Take a pan to add some vegetable oil to it and heat it at low flame.
- After oil is ready put the peanuts in it and roast it well.
- Now your roasted peanuts are ready to collect it in a bowl.
- Take another pan to add 3/4 tablespoon of vegetable oil and heat it at low flame.
- Add mustard seed, cumin seeds and curry leaves to it
- Then add diced onion to it and fry it till onion turns to golden brown.
- Add diced potato, green chilly and tomato to it and add (pinch of)salt, red chilly powder, and turmeric to it.
- Fry it for 2 minutes or till the potatoes get cooked well.
- Than add smoothed rice and roasted peanuts to it.
- Add salt to it.
- At last, add sugar and mix it well.
- Your dish is ready to eat. Serve it in a plate or bowl and garnish it with cilantro.
Take a strainer and put poha in it and wash it with clean and running water. rinse it well from 2-3 times and add pinch of salt and turmeric to it. mix it with your hands gently. This process is done to make poha soft.
DON’T RINSE IT TOO MUCH OTHERWISE IT BREAKS OR GET MUSKY.
How to Serve?
- Take a bowl and add poha to it.
- Then add lemon juice to it.
- After this, add pomegranate seeds and Bikaneri bhujia to it to make it more delicious.
- Eat It.
This is how you can prepare this dish at your home without taking help from anyone. For poha lover followings signs are required.
Points to Remember :
- Don’t Rinse poha too much.
- Don’t fry peanuts on high flame.
- Don’t add poha before the potato fried completely.
Now signs which show that you’re poha lover :
- If you love to eat poha very frequently or twice a week.
- If you don’t have any other Substitute of the dish.
- If you know you ate it last day and still you want more to eat.
- If you are fitness freak because every fitness freak knows the benefits of poha.
Health Benefits :
- It has a good amount of protein because of peanuts.
- It also contains carbohydrates.
- It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C too.
This is how you can make this dish which has nutritional benefits too. hope you like the recipe.
If yes, then what are you waiting for ? Go try it out by yourself foodies…
Wait Wait Wait… First share if you like… 🙂