HELLO FOODIES.. !! Today’s Special – Paneer Cutlet. Paneer is the Favourite Food For everyone or Should I say the majority of the people. I love paneer made dishes, It swings my mood if I get to know that I m gonna eat paneer in any of my meal. It has so many Health benefits also and Kids are in love with paneer made dishes. So It is the Best Way to Provide Nutritional food to your kids. Today I’m Gonna tell you the Recipe of paneer cutlet and the points to keep in Mind while cooking. So, You can Impress anyone with this Dish.
So, Here’s the Recipe :
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes
Recipe Serving: 4 Difficulty Level: Moderate
Ingredients Required For Paneer Cutlet :
- Vegetable oil
- 250 gm Paneer
- 1 Finely Chopped Capsicum (Red/Yellow/Green)
- 1 Finely chopped Onion
- 1 Tomato
- Red Chilly Powder
- Chaat Masala
Here Other Interesting Recipes :
How to Cook Paneer Cutlet?
- First, take the platter and grate the paneer.
- Take a Pan to add vegetable oil in it and heat it on low flame, add onion and sweat it.
- Than add Capsicum and tomato in it.
- Add salt, Red chilly powder and Garam masala in it.
- When the mixture fully gets prepared, off the gas and collect it in a vessel and then add Paneer to it.
- Mix all the stuff very well.
- Now take a bread Remove all the four corners.
- Take a Bowl filled with water.
- Dip a Slice of Bread (one by one) in Water and Dry it by pressing it with your hands.
- Then Add stuffing in it and cover it and shape it.
- Take another vessel to add semolina/suji to it.
- Then dip the Cutlet ball in Semolina and Cover it all.
How to Fry Paneer Cutlet?
- Take another Pan, add vegetable oil to it and Heat it on high flame.
- Once the oil is Ready turn the gas to low flame and adds Cutlet balls in it.
- Deep fry it, and Wait Till the Color turns into Reddish Brown.
Your Paneer Cutlet is Ready. Serve it with Tomato Sauce Or Green Chilly Sauce.
Points to Remember While Cooking Paneer Cutlet :
- Wait For the oil to Fully heated then only add cutlet Balls to it.
- Never Fry Cutlet balls on High Flame.
- Never Add grated paneer directly to the pan, otherwise, the softness of the paneer removes.
- Don’t dip the Bread too much in water.
This is how I Cooked Paneer Cutlet when No one at Home and I was Real hungry. I tried it by myself and it Works.
Hope you Like the recipe, if Yes then go try it by yourself. I will Give you more Cooking Tips and Many more Delicious Recipes.
Wait Wait Wait… First Share if you like..!! 🙂